Strani

sreda, 16. januar 2008

Hate ( I really don't like you )

Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you! O yeah, that's how it is ;)

So I've guess this blog came from slovenian blog to english blog? huh! I kind of feel writing in English. OK whatever =D Shame on me for not writing a new blog for such a long time, I know... But don't kill me, I can explain ;)

First of all, our dear school...and than I got sick. 39°C kind of got me in my bed crying for medicines...and than throwing up medicines because they're so.....iu!!!

How ever, tomorrow I'm going to school. I'm really looking foward to it.....if u believe in Santa. Do you? I kind of not. I believe in my parents giving me the presents. That's just what I call christmas what can I say ;)

So tonight I'm listening to that song out loud and screaming the words with that guy:

HATE IS A STRONG WORD, BUT I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!!

I don't know if u're that person I'm screaming to, but I don't think so....that person wouldn't care bout me so much to read my blog...that person doesn't give a shit bout me being alife. And tenx God, cus shit stinks ;)
And OK, you caught me, I'm not listening that song out loud anymore-my parents are at home, my sis is at home...so that's kind of impossible. But I did that earlier and it felt gooooood! And now I'm drinking a cup of tea. That also feels good.

I'm quite sure u all know the famous song Umbrella. I'ld like to share with you a little thing bout it I found earlier today:

"Since Rihanna's song it has become illegal to say the word Umbrella and have nobody pitch in and go ella elle alla eh eh..."


And what's sad bout that is that's actually true! Isn't it? Even I cought myself doing that in my mind after hearing that amazing word: umbrella(ella ella eh eh eh, under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh eh...)

What I've also figured out today bout this amazing song is that all the covers made out of this song sounds much better than the original. So....could the original be worse than it already is? I don't think so ;)
And the covers got so far it actually got the song to the limit of being a proper good song! Amazing ain't it? =D
My personal favorites are: McFly-Umbrella and out the funny videos on youtube: Salmonela lol so disgusting but so freakin funny...and I feel sorry for all the people who doesn't understand Slovene so they don't understand the full song....but ok you all can get the point of it =)

So....my cup of tea is gone...I feel sleepy....Tomorrow: school is wating for me to kill me softly, slowly,....

GOOD NIGHT!!!

(Hate is a strong word, but I really, really, really don't like you!)


1 komentar:

Anonimni pravi ...

Hey hey.
Ej sm slučajno pršla na tvojo stran pa sm mal prečekirala tvoje bloge. Morm rečt da so res dobri :) Noro dobro razmišlaš ;)
Lep pozdrav

VSE FOTOGRAFIJE OBJAVLJENE V TEM BLOGU SO LAST AVTORJA.
VSAKRŠNA DISTRIBUCIJA FOTOGRAFIJ BREZ PRIVOLITVE AVTORJA NI DOVOLJENA.